There are three key phases to a successful publishing system. My coaching sessions will be based on the current level you're at to ensure we continue the forward momentum of your publishing process.
We can arrange to meet in person (if local) or meet via Google Hangouts or Skype.
Whether you need a little nudge in the right direction or someone to hold your hand through the process, I can help. With a simple rate structure of only $30 per hour you can move forward with an ally at you side without breaking the bank.
I've finished writing my book, now what?
- Discuss the business side of self-publishing.
- Assess your self-publishing expectations and goals.
- Set realistic budgets for book production and marketing.
- Outline pre- and post-production schedule.
- Discuss ISBNs, copyrights, and LCCNs and how to obtain them.
- Choose a printer and ebook distributor coordinate set up of those accounts:
PRINT - IngramSpark, KDP, and/or CreateSpace
Ebook - IngramSpark, KDP, Smashwords and/or Draft2Digital
- Provide Contacts to Editors, Cover Artists, and Book formatters.
Book Publishing Coaching
I've edited, covered, and laid out my book. Let's do this!
- Discuss your target market.
- Review book genre and keywords and category placement.
- Synopsis/Jacket Copy review and critique for marketability.
- Coordinate delivery of book files to printers and ebook distributors.
- Book pricing strategies for print and ebooks.
- Set book release date for pre-orders and pre-marketing.
Book launch day is coming. How do I reach readers?
- Discuss book marketing goals, budget, and strategies.
- Discuss author branding and social media platforms.
- Provide checklist goals for no-cost marketing strategies.
- Provide lists of pay-for advertising outlets.